- Any high school aged student in grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 may be accepted into the program
- Have the ability to balance a full academic schedule with a high performance training program
- Demonstrate responsible behaviour and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate determination, commitment and a desire to play at the competitive level
- Playing minor hockey with a local hockey association
- If accepted, students must register as a full time student at Spectrum
Please note: If the above criteria is met, priority will be given to Spectrum catchment area students.
Click here to go back to the Registration page.